Archive For: Account FAQ
Whenever MEAP finishes running, (including when your export has been successful) there will be a zip file created that contains some relevant information.
If you have a problem with MEAP simply upload this zip file (meapinfo.zip) as an attachment, along with your message, using the Support Ticket System.…
There are a number of ways to do this:
- If you have MEAP installed you can use the Version Check option which is available as separate application or from within MEAP.
You can only purchase MEAP from this website. There are a number of ways to purchase MEAP here but the simplest is to proceed like this:
- Register for a new account
- Go to Shop on the Main Menu
- Scroll down and Select MEAP – Add To Cart (You can also add any of the other free products from here)
- You should be automatically forwarded to your Cart page but if not, select Cart from the My Account are on the Main Menu
- At the Cart page Click Proceed to Checkout
- Pay via PayPal (You can use a Credit Card or eCheque too)
- Go back to the MEAP site once your payment has been made
- Once your payment has been accepted you will be able to download MEAP from the My Account page or the View Order page
Please note: In order to purchase MEAP – You must have an account and you must be logged in.…