Does MEAP Work With Cubase 6?
As of 7.60.480 UPDATE:
MEAP now works with Cubase 6.
- Added compatibility for Cubase 6
- Added new mouse click routine to make mouse actions more stable
- Added new key send delay to further help with some keys being missed
- Improved text logging for marker exports
- Improved email info for marker exports
- Improved end dialog info info for marker exports
- Removed Select All command when using Zero to Last Part Option to avoid all tracks being selected. This can cause trouble in Nuendo 4. Select All is still required for Start to last Part
- Reorganised MEAP graphics folder
- Updated MEAP Shots application to work with Cubase 6
- Some more code optimisation
- Updated and corrected manual in some areas
- Removed non essential Free utilities to save file size – All utilities can be downloaded from web site: http://www.pendlebury.biz/applications/
Free update for all registered MEAP users.
Please note, as usual, if you are using any custom MEAP graphics you will need to replace them after installing the update.
All users are reminded to read the manual carefully.
The new Key Commands are VITAL for this to work correctly!
The latest MEAP Version: 7.62.262 born on September 18 2012
Multi Export Audio Pro – MEAP – For Windows.
MEAP is Compatible with the following Steinberg Windows Audio Applications:
- Cubase 7.x (Windows: 32 & 64 bit)
- Cubase 6.x (Windows: 32 & 64 bit)
- Cubase 5.x, Studio (Windows: 32 & 64 bit)
- Nuendo 5.x (Windows: 32 & 64 bit)
- Cubase 4.x, Studio, Essential, AI, LE (Windows: 32 & 64 bit)
- Nuendo 4.x (Windows: 32 & 64 bit)
- Cubase SX3, SL, SE (Windows)
- Nuendo 3 (Windows)
- Cubase SX2 (Windows)
English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
MEAP is a Windows only application.
MEAP will run on all known current versions of Windows 32 bit and 64 bit.