MEAP 7.67.100 Hotfix
MEAP version 7.67.100 update has been released.
This improves on the new image recognition method and also fixes a rare bug that was introduced by this new method.
Full update details:
- Improved new image recognition algorithm
- Fixed problem in some applications that will cause MEAP to get the wrong track name
- Added option to ini file to use original style image recognition
- Speeded up finding of track name by eliminating search for Frozen Tracks if Normal Track is found
- Added new MEAP (Run as Admin) Startup option
If you are experiencing initial trouble with MEAP being unable to send Key Commands to your audio application it may be due to MEAP requiring administrator privileges. An ordinary process (a process run as a standard user) can not interact with or exchange information with an admin process. So if your audio application is running with elevated privileges, MEAP cannot interact with it. As of version 7.67.050 you can now simply start MEAP by selecting the shortcut “MEAP (Run as Admin)”. Or make sure you set MEAP to Run as Administrator:
This is a free update for all registered MEAP users.
Please note, as usual, if you are using any custom MEAP graphics you will need to replace them after installing the update.
nb. Due to the extensive work and extra tools required for this release there will be small price increase for new purchases made after March 01 2103.
So if you are considering purchasing MEAP – Now would be a good time!
This update is still free for existing registered MEAP users.