MEAP 7.62.262 Released – Adds Cubase SX2 Compatibility
MEAP version 7.62.262 update has been released.
This is quite a major update for some as it features much requested support for Cubase SX2.
Cubase SX2, although quite old now, is still considered a fast and reliable workhorse in many studios. Of course there is absolutely no batch stem export facility in SX2 and that is where MEAP can now help.
Also , exporting marker tracks is breeze with SX2 due to it having the ability to take marker names from the marker description, a feature that is sorely missed in later Cubase / Nuendo versions.
Full update details:
- Added Cubase SX 2 Compatibility
- Updated MEAP Shots Application adding SX2 Compatibility
- Improved Speed of Zero To Last Part Option
- Recompiled with latest compiler (13.2)
- Minor big fixes and enhancements
This is a free update for all registered MEAP users.
Please note, as usual, if you are using any custom MEAP graphics you will need to replace them after installing the update.