Troubleshooting MEAP – Quick Check List
MEAP – Multi Export Audio Pro – Troubleshooting Quick Check List
Here is a list of the first things to check if you are having trouble with MEAP. Any one of these things can make MEAP appear that it is not working. All of them are quite essential and should be checked before contacting support. Total time taken to do this list – About 3 minutes.
- Download and install the very latest version of MEAP. (More info)
- Select the correct Audio Applications Series. (More info)
- Set up the MEAP Key Commands within your Audio application. (More info)
- Set the correct Preferences within the audio application. (More info)
- Run MEAP with elevated (Admin) privileges. (More info)
Once you have verified all of the above, then proceed to submit a Support request.
- Check or Search FAQ. (More info)
- Get your MEAP User Name and Order Number. (More info)
- Attach the MEAP Support zip file. (More info)
- Send as much information and detail as you can along with your Support Request: Submit Support Request
Following these simple steps will enable you te get the best possible service from MEAP and MEAP Support.