What does the MEAP license mean?
The MEAP license is very simple http://www.meap.biz/terms/:
What this means:
- If you buy MEAP it is for your own use ONLY. As far as I am concerned you may use MEAP on as many of your own DAW machines in your studio as you wish. If you feel you are using MEAP on a lot of machines in YOUR OWN STUDIO, you may want to consider making a small donation to justify it.
- You are not allowed to share MEAP with another studio.
- You are not allowed to share your site login information with anyone else.
- You are NOT allowed to copy MEAP and give it to your mates (or your enemies for that matter).
- You are not allowed to “share” MEAP in any way, shape or form.
- You are definitely not allowed to sell MEAP to someone else.
MEAP is not for sale in any location (physical or online), other than the http://www.meap.biz/ website. If you see MEAP at any other location, it is illegal.
Remember your MEAP purchase is tied to your user information. If you have previously purchased MEAP and then you make a brand new account it will not have a purchase linked to it. Therefore, always keep your MEAP account information safe. If you change email addresses remember to update it in your account area.
Please bear in mind that I am the sole developer. I work my arse off for this project and try to keep everyone happy. Every penny I make from MEAP goes back in to the project in one way or another. P.