You figured out a way to get tracknames from Cubase? How did you do that?
Basically the process runs like this:
There is a small image of the RED [S] SOLO button in your Export Script folder.
- [S] is activated (and turned red) on a track.
- A screen-shot of your whole screen is taken.
- MEAP then searches through the screen-shot and looks for the red [S] button (with light grey background). If the image is not found to match then you will receive the Graphic Missing or Not Found error.
- When it finds it, the mouse will be moved there and then moved over by 40 pixels. (this is why the screen must be set up so that the solo button is adjacent to the track name).
- Then the mouse double clicks and CTRL+C is pressed to copy the track name to a buffer.
- Eventually the buffer is pasted into the Track Name area of the Export Dialog.
There you have it in a nutshell. There is much more to it than that but that is the basics.