After many requests and a lot of hard work, we have added Cubase 6 compatibility to MEAP.
- Added compatibility for Cubase 6
- Added new mouse click routine to make mouse actions more stable
- Added new key send delay to further help with some keys being missed
- Improved text logging for marker exports
- Improved email info for marker exports
- Improved end dialog info info for marker exports
- Removed Select All command when using Zero to Last Part Option to avoid all tracks being selected. This can cause trouble in Nuendo 4. Select All is still required for Start to last Part.
- Reorganised MEAP graphics folder
- Updated MEAP Shots application to work with Cubase 6
- Some more code optimisation
- Updated and corrected manual in some areas
- Removed non essential Free utilities to save file size – All utilities can be downloaded from web site: http://www.pendlebury.biz/applications/
This is a free update for all registered MEAP users.
Please note, as usual, if you are using any custom MEAP graphics you will need to replace them after installing the update.
The new Key Commands are VITAL for this to work correctly!
All users are reminded to read the manual carefully.