MEAP version 8.10.516 update has been released.
- Added initial support for Cubase 10
This was an extremely difficult task, due to the nature of the way Cubase 10’s window structure works. I have been testing this and find it to be working OK.
There are some very important things to note. For example, the inspector must be hidden. This is because MEAP will be looking for SOLO buttons and may find the wrong button. (ie. it may find the one in the Inspector instead of the Track List).
Also the entire way that file names and paths are entered has changed drastically. For example, It is no longer possible to simply type your file name. You have to click first.
If anyone has any issues with this please do let me know via the usual channels.
- Speeded up path and export button search (MEAP only needs to find the location once now and the coordinates are remembered)
- Recompiled with latest compiler 14.5.4
- A few minor issues fixed (typos)
- Small tweaks and fixes / improvements
This is a free update for all registered MEAP users.
Please note, as usual, if you are using any custom MEAP graphics you will need to replace them after installing the update